Thursday, February 21, 2008

What I'm reading. . .

I know that a few months ago I listed what I was listening to and meant to list what I was reading. That was over a dozen books ago. I need to remember to update this from time to time. It's always interesting to look back and remember what I was reading.

Currently I'm reading these:

The Supremacists / Phyllis Schlafly Note to me: find something else she has written - I'm enjoying her writing style
Future Grace / John Piper Note to me: This is only the 2nd book by him I've read - keep more books by him on my list - very easy reading style
The Discipline of Spiritual Discernment / Tim Challies
The Truth of the Cross / R. C. Sproul
Jesus the Evangelist / Richard Phillips
The Bruised Reed / Richard Sibbes Note to me: download a few more of the Puritan authors from http://www.puritanlibrary.com/

No comments: